Monday, January 23, 2006

Questions. Answers.

I can't quite manage an original update, so I thought I'd answer some questions. It would seem, in reviewing my answers, that my mood falls somewhere on the snarky continuum.

1. When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was the first thing you thought?
"Oy" with a large helping of "vey".

2. How much cash do you have on you?
Hey, sweet. I just found $6.26.

3. What's a word that rhymes with TEST?
Bless'd.

4. planet?
Haddath, L'gy'hx and/or Zaoth.

5. Who is the 4th person on your missed call list?
Sorry, currently in cone-of-silence thesis mode. Ringer is turned off, existence of phone is being ignored.

6. What is your favorite ring on your phone?
Silent. Or the old standby "ring, ring".

7. What shirt are you wearing?
Pyjama top.

8. What do you label yourself?
I'm still charging my label maker's batteries, so this question will have to wait.

9. Name the brand of shoes you've recently worn.
10 year old Doc Martens, because I like to kick it old-school. Alternatively, I'm too lazy to buy new shoes.

10. Bright or Dark Room?
Soft light.

11. What were you doing at midnight last night?
Thesis work.

12. What did your last text message you received on your cell say?
I'll have to hitch up the team and ride into the nearest settlement. Maybe someone there can explain to me this new-fangled talk.

13. Where is your nearest 7-11?
10 blocks west. It is devoid of good chocolate, overly bright, prone to hold-ups and usually the place people go to have their psychotic and/or violent breaks with reality. I don't go often, but if this chapter doesn't end soon, I may start going daily.

14. What's a saying that you say a lot?
"My thesis is about blah blah blah..."

15.Who told you they loved you last?
My charming companion.

16. Last furry thing you touched?
An angry beast.

17. How Many Drugs Have You Done In The Past three Days?
Picture Valley of the Dolls without the 60's dresses, bad moustaches and tragedy. Just kidding, or am I?

18. How many rolls of film do you need to get developed?
50+

19. Favorite age you have been so far?
All of them.

20. your worst enemy?
Today or in general?

21. What is your current desktop picture?
The Beast.

22. What was the last thing you said to someone?
"Thanks for not making me lunch."

23. If you had to choose between a million bucks or to be able to fly, which would you choose?
A million bucks. Student loans are no longer interest free as of April 30th.

24. Do you like someone?
I like many someones.

25. The last song you listened to?
London Calling.

3 Comments:

Blogger jenn said...

I've learned something tonight...

11:04 PM  
Blogger grad student hack said...

I visited your blog and learned something also. *smile*

11:40 PM  
Blogger jenn said...

Yeah.

hee.

yay!

12:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home