Monday, January 16, 2006

*grin*

Just got back from my meeting. One word: awesome. We chatted for like 2.5 hours. The best part was that the guy treated me and the things I've done with respect (it sucks that I can't be more specific here, but if you know me, you know what I'm talking about), which is cool because he's a very respected figure in the community. Not to say that I don't deserve the respect, just that its nice that it was accorded. He's open to doing an interview and gave me a heads up on who else might like to chat with me.

Now to write up my notes, do some dishes, make some dins and watch Corrie. *sigh of contentment*

1 Comments:

Blogger jenn said...

YAY!

I so very much LOVE it when things go well.

And based on the yesterday I had, my whole house had, my mom had... I'm so glad your day was good!

9:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home