Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Busy, busy

Off to campus to see a woman about a job (sidenote to Julia: it's the one you reccommended me for, yay!). Then, applications to go abroad for a term or two. Ancrene: your tagging me for the meme has stirred happy travel memories and spurred me to action. I'm hoping to go back to Eastern Europe very soon, and it's all your fault (thanks!).

Then thesis work, oh the thesis work. Yesterday was my "I don't need to sleep more than 2.5hours, embrace the hummingbird identity" day, which didn't turn out so hot after all. No writing got done, though I did finish some related tasks. And, on the plus side, my sleeping schedule is relatively back to normal after Monday night's extreme of no-sleep-until-quarter-to-five.

Gotta run!

2 Comments:

Blogger Ancrene Wiseass said...

I'm very happy to be responsible for something as lovely as travel to Eastern Europe!

And, boy, do I ever know what you mean about insane sleep schedules. I'm still trying to stabilize mine.

2:22 PM  
Blogger jenn said...

I will send you good job vibes! I've been working on having them myself.

11:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home