Thursday, January 19, 2006

12 days...

...until this chapter is due on my advisor's desk. Interviews are moving ahead and I've sent out more requests. So much work to do. I'm off to make photocopies, return interlibrary loan books and pick up a daytimer whose day is long overdue. Monday night saw me missing an event that I'd been invited to well in advance, received email about and had talked about with Red on Monday morning. Total, catastrophic brain fart. So: day planner. I'm going to pick up one of these. Apologies to Red and JQ for not doing so before Monday.

I will soon be able to stop feeling like something vague and unremembered is hanging over me all the time.

4 Comments:

Blogger Jay said...

I'd cheer you on if I didn't have this cat stuffed in my mouth.

It's for "science."

5:29 PM  
Blogger grad student hack said...

Dada-ist commentary is always welcome here.

6:22 PM  
Blogger jenn said...

I fricken LOVE my daytimer.

I don't think I'd remember to shower without it.



..or something equally important.

7:49 PM  
Blogger grad student hack said...

Showers! I knew I was forgetting something.

8:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home