Friday, January 20, 2006

Little accomplishments, big plans

So the application for exchange is off. This time next year, if all goes well, we will either be in the Balkans, the Emerald Isle or Eastern Canada. I'm excited, but also in a cold sweat about it. I guess I'll just have to wait and see what happens.

In other news, I've got a new silver daytimer and have filled in all relevant dates that I can remember. If we are scheduled to do something in the near future, maybe consider dropping me a line to remind me to write it in. Otherwise, I think I'm covered until next Monday.

1 Comments:

Blogger jenn said...

I really do note EVERYTHING in my daytimer. Yoga, walks, groceries, reminders to call friend or check blogs.

I've even scheduled in going to the grocery store.

You should have seen me once I got a Palm Pilot... Yeah, in the words of my word verification: eekjqsjd!

11:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home