Friday, May 04, 2007

Crisis of identity

You may have noticed, if you bother to check here anymore, that I am not playing in this particular sandbox very often. Partly, it's because I wanted to blog under my real name somewhere else. But it's also due to the fact that I am not sure what I'm doing anymore. I got the MA. I am not officially a grad student hack anymore. Now I'm doubting whether I will go on to a PhD. Do I even want to be a prof?

At this point, I'm not even sure if I want to go back to my home town. All I know is that a) the only job I see myself doing (and feel happy about pursuing) is features writing, which is a tough freaking row to hoe as a freelancer and b) EC is treating me well.

To sum up: I'm in a total state of gah! Can't promise that I'll write any more here (but hey, who knows), but feel free to drop me a line:

gradstudenthack(at)gmail(dot)com

I'll send you a link to my new blog, as long as you promise to keep the connection between the two on the QT.

Big kisses,

GSH

a postscript for all you little rotters who continue to stumble onto this blog by googling "free essays" (and who, at this point, pretty much account for all my traffic, lol): I hope you enjoy the letter "F", because you're going to be getting well acquainted with each other this term.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home