Monday, December 18, 2006

Somebody please tell me it's going to be alright. I have airplane tickets booked, but haven't got my visa yet. I wrote to my bud at the embassy, and he said he'd let me know when he heard from his admin unit in Eastern European Capital. Then he wished me a merry christmas and a happy new year, 2008. I find it very, very ominous that I am being wished a happy new year, as it seems to say "nothing will happen until well into January about your visa". The 2008 bit just gives me hives, though I'm sure it's a typo. Right? Right?

What does one do if one's visa doesn't come through before one's departure date? I am freaking out, just a little bit. I am a contingency plan type...I have to come up with a valid alternate plan in order to not go mental with worry. I just cannot come up with a good plan yet, since non-refundable tickets are involved.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home