Sunday, December 17, 2006

Some xmas ideas

In trying to come to terms with the fact that the big day is in a week, I've finally made a gift list. Due to our impending move out of the country, I'm happy to receive little in the way of actual material goods, but there are a few little things we need. If you are looking for an idea for me, here are some suggestions:

Lonely Planet Western Europe guide
LP Eastern Europe guide
(we already have one for the specific country we are going to, and we have a general eastern european phrasebook too)
one pair of warm socks
merino long underwear top in black
new Ian Rankin novel, The Naming of the Dead
money towards travel and a camera
money towards winter boots (possibly) and maybe luggage

Nothing heavy or cluttery if possible, cuz I have nowhere to put it. The clothes that I'm packing are pretty specific, so ideally I'd rather not get clothes as presents either. I hope my list doesn't seem too demanding. I don't need much, and I really appreciate the thought that goes into gift giving. Feel free to get me nothing, or only a card (ideally of the hand-made or recycled variety).

And if you haven't sent me a gift list yet, send it on asap.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jay said...

Here's my list: I want money for a new winter coat. Or just the coat.

That's a small list.

7:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home