Monday, December 18, 2006

I am going to do just that, now that I have a plan. In the cold light of day, post-caffeine intake, I have developed a cunning plan. A plan so cunning you could put a tail on it and call it a weasel. Obviously part one of the plan is making geeky references.

Moving into part two: If on departure day, I do not hold a student visa to Eastern European Country in my hand, I will leave anyway. I am flying through London, so I will busy myself with enjoying a city that I have never been to. If there looks to be further delays in getting the documents, I will cancel my flight to Eastern European Capital and will hope that my cancellation insurance will cover it. I will then consider my situation as an opportunity to spend a bit more time in the UK, and I will travel around to less expensive towns in England, Wales and maybe even Scotland. I will have a team at home ready to pounce on the mail carrier every day, and the instant my documents arrive, I will have them express posted to London, where I will pick them up, jump on a plane and arrive triumphant. If I can't afford a plane fare to my new city, I will chose one of the many nearby countries and fly in through there. Yes, it will likely cost me some extra $$, but perhaps insurance will take care of it. If not, well, live and learn.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home