Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Bulgaria on my mind

Tomorrow, Levski Sofia will be playing Chelsea. Looks like I'll be able to listen live via BBC5. I just found out that in preparation for accession to the EU (January 2007), Romania has removed its visa requirements for Canadian visitors. Which means I'll be able to visit Romania and Bulgaria as I've always wanted with little diplomatic hassle. One possible spring break trip that is forming in my mind is Romania, Bulgaria, Turkey and Moldova. I'm so excited to get to Eastern European Capital! And if you happened to call this weekend on a cell phone from Khartoum, no, we won't be leaving before the 21st of December. Most likely a few days into January, so don't fret Julia!

1 Comments:

Blogger Julia said...

thank god! tell j he just caused 2 new grey hairs on my head

12:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home