Thursday, November 02, 2006

It might seem laughable. I barely update here, and I have almost no time this month that isn't slotted for something else, but I thought I'd sign up and see if having a widget would motivate me to do something of a written nature. I've got no idea how to write a novel, and I may end up just writing some short story scraps or some articles or something, but it'll be nice to feel external pressure to write.

I have lots going on, and lots to tell about travels, teaching and seeing a major rockstar academic in the flesh. But I'm also kinda burnt out. I haven't been sleeping well for weeks, something about never adjusting to the time change. I'm hoping to catch up on lost sleep tonight, look to tomorrow for an update.

2 Comments:

Blogger jenn said...

I know of many people who've found NaNoWriMo to be a good activity.

All my best to you and your sleepingness.

9:13 AM  
Blogger Jay said...

Cool widget! Having something visual floating around on your blog could intice you to write, or simply deflate any aspirations. It can be easy to ignore. I'm betting it won't casue a problem for you. :)

1:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home