Sunday, November 13, 2005

Oh bloody hell

Was sitting down to work, and wouldn't you know, I had to go and check something really quick on the net (just for 5 minutes, I swear!) and it turned into an hour long distraction.

May I introduce a handy-dandy tool for finding folks that are plagiarising your stuff online:

www.copyscape.com

A brief check over a recently printed article had it turn up, full text, on various sites. None with permission. Ahem, ask permission first, foo*.


*And if you're going to post my article full text on a corporate site, for no identifiable reason, don't bother asking permission. I'm not going to give it, so just don't do it.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jay said...

I should be using this too. By the way, I should help you build your links column, and so forth.

2:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home